2010年7月6日星期二

Invicta gets a bad rep for being a cheap "knock-off" of a Rolex

This is a adult watch in a clasic style, so if you are one of those people who show up to a meeting wearing a black plastic discount replica watches with a built in whatever thingy...buy this today. I ordered it yesterday at 5:00 p.m. It was on my wrist today at 5:00. I was able to remove the pins myself with a Leatherman and a paperclip, adjusted the bracelet, and it fits like I've been wearing it for a year. I'm simply amazed by how substantial the watch is and what a nice feel it has.


What a deal, I am very pleased with this watch. The place I took it to for fitting repairs high end watches, rolex etc... He stated this watch should sell for at least $350. He was very impressed. The feel of the watch is great, heavy and sturdy. Movement is nice and was also complimented by the wholesale fake watch repair man. All in all I can't believe this was purchased for $85. I recommend this watch to all that are looking for a great high end watch without spending 1000 or more.


For this price, $85, there is no way you can find a better watch. This is a solid stainless steel wholesale replica breitling watches waterproof to withstand 200 meters. It has a scratch resistant mineral crystal and a workhorse under the hood, the Miyota 8215, a 21 jewel automatic movement comparable to Seiko's 7S26, and ETA's 2824-2. I bought this watch for $99 and have no regrets. It feels heavy and the bracelet is well made. If you want a Rolex look alike with a performance to match , this is the watch. Another version with coin edge bezel is available, but it cost a little bit more.

没有评论:

发表评论